Is there cure for hemorrhoids?

Surgery. If hemorrhoids cause significant pain or bleeding they can be surgically removed. Otherwise, use a stool softener daily.
Hemorrhoids. Stay well hydrated (at least 8 - 8 ounces glasses of water per day). Try to get in 5 servings of vegetables and 4 servings of fruit per day – get that fiber in. Stay physically active with regular exercise. There are a number of over the counter laxatives that can be taken orally to help pass retained fecal matter. Sitz baths can be used. In some cases surgery may be necessary.
MORE ADVICE. I would follow the dietary advice of the other physician. Hemorrhoids usually respond to moist heat and mild OTC pain pills, and application of an anesthetic ointment may be helpful. If they persist, they may require evacuation of clots, so after 5-7 days, see a general surgeon.
I guess you- -could consider surgical removal not as a cure, but removal of the present problem, since it does not prevent future occurrences.
Bioflavonoids and... Hemorrhoids are related to constipation but also to deficiency of bioflavonoids. Diosmin, a patented orange peel extract, has been shown to work very well for hemorrhoids. I advise my patients to take Vein Factors by Futurebiotics (it has flavonoids and herbs like Horsechestnut, available online) with excellent results, with a diet high in fiber (fruits and vegetables), more water and excercise.