Hi. i had a few confusion in my head, like confuse in were i am , what happened in that last few days. So when ask my friend who is a nurse she said maybe i have lack of Thaimine so i would like to know must i be worried, were can test this to be sur?

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Confusion

Please see your family doctor as soon as possible or go to an emergency room. It is not clear what you are asking and what may have triggered your symptoms.
You need a diagnosis and treatment. Peace and good health.

In brief: Confusion

Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif

In brief: Wrong place to ask

This is the HT public information site where docs, primarily in the USA answer health questions.
We have no access to or information about local healthcare options around the world where this site is seen. You need to ask local sources such questions & use this site for general health questions.

In brief: Wrong place to ask