I’m 34 weeks and 2 days how can I clean my system of weed I have t smoke in about 1 week or 2 ?

In brief: I will find it

If you are on a CPS list or raise suspicions of the delivery team State law would require I look for it.
Your pee may be clean but that is not where I look. I can find evidence of any drug exposure in the baby from the 2nd trimester forward. THC attaches to fat cells in your body & may leak out for days weeks or months, depending on your systems load.There is no flush agent.

In brief: I will find it

Dr. John Berryman

In brief: Marijuana/pregnant ?

Marijuana smoked will be gone from your system in several days, and not detectable in "a week or two".
The effects on the growing fetus are not yet completely known, but due to the prevalence of use, there are many children born of mothers who use marijuana, and no serious problems are yet connected to its use.

In brief: Marijuana/pregnant ?

Dr. John Berryman
Dr. John Berryman
Dr. Jane Van Dis