I had double inguinal hernia surgery in 2003 arthroscopically using mesh. Now I have intense itching across my groin. Could this be from the mesh?

In brief: Unlikely

It is unlikely that your system would take 15 years to decide the mesh was a problem. Within a couple of years, maybe, but 15 not so much.
It is more likely jock itch (fungus) or something else. See your doc for evaluation & treatment.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: Possible, but

this requires a current medical exam and evaluation of the surgical site- this would be quite strange after 15 years and requires further investigtion.

In brief: Possible, but

Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller