I can't orgasm during any sexual activity because of pills I take.. What can I do to try to change that other then to stop taking the pills?

Dr. Leonard Lado

In brief: No orgasm

I am not sure what medications you are taking.
However, many meds can cause side effects. Fortunately, physicians can choose from a variety that have no sexual side effects. Keep in mind that are other medical conditions that can decrease your sex drive. Also, if a med is calusing a low sex drive that are other meds to counteract the sexual side effects. The big challenge is to get help.

In brief: No orgasm

Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Horacio Capote

In brief: Talk To Your Doctor

This won't come as a surprise & there are several things she could do such as change the medication, change to dose or timing, or add something to reverse the side effect.

In brief: Talk To Your Doctor

Dr. Horacio Capote
Dr. Horacio Capote