I have Inflamed comedones. Papules. Pustules. and Nodules. please help as im tired of putting many chemicals on my face that dont work ?

Dr. Aveshen Govender
General Practice

In brief: Holistic treatment

Effective treatment of acne relies not only on topical treatments applied to the skin but a combination of an individualized skin care regimen, and medical treatment with drugs like antibiotics and an oral contraceptive.
It’s best for you to see your Family Doctor or a Dermatologist who can assess you and monitor your treatment progress. Best wishes

In brief: Holistic treatment

In brief: Odd post

You describe acne which is a common problem. Successful treatment requires a visual evaluation and a daily skin care program you work out with your primary doc or dermatologist.
Expecting anyone to improve your situation without an exam is somewhat unrealistic. Find a doc you can talk to & get on a program. You will not fix it by looking on the net.

In brief: Odd post