I have bulging disks from a car accident im on tramodal (spelling?) is that something I eill have to be on the rest of my life?

Dr. Rohit Keswani
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: No
Bulging discs are not the same as a herniated disc, and are fairly common in the general population, usually don't cause any symptoms.
With a proper examination, diagnosis and exercise program, you should be able to come off tramadol.

In brief: No
Dr. Rohit Keswani
Dr. Rohit Keswani
In brief: Car acccident
No necessary, either the medicine you are taking now, or the bulging have to be for ever. Ask your treating physician a follow , mri, can show recovery and if the physical therapy is helping you, the tramadol could be not used for long term.

In brief: Car acccident
Dr. Lourdes Margarita Landron-Garcia
Dr. Lourdes Margarita Landron-Garcia
Dr. Vikram Patel