Hello doctor, I have a lot of itchy bumps inside of my vagina lips for as long as I can remember. And I’m not sexually active. Idk what to do

Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
General Practice

In brief: Benign lesions

Since not sexually active they are harmless bumps in genital region which can be cysts, molluscum, vestibular papillomatosis (VP) and Fordyce spots.
For the molluscum laser treatment or freezing is sometimes needed and also sometimes cysts might get infected and needs to be removed by minor surgery. See a dermatologist or gynecologist whomever you feel confortable with to discuss

In brief: Benign lesions

Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan