My wife has these random sensitive areas to the touch on her body. Best described sunburn w/o burn & redness. Also lrg knot on rt side of neck?

Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Fibromyalgia

People with fibromyalgia have areas of tenderness almost anywhere they are touched over a period of time.
This is myofascial pain. As a part of widespread myofascial pain syndrome we find these tender points in a variety of locations. I can not explain the knot on the neck, it is separate - is this a lymph node? You can check this with her physician to be certainit is not aproblem.

In brief: Fibromyalgia

Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. Stephen Noga
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Knot concerning

Someone clinical needs to look at knot and other problem. May be nothing but if you can't get in to see your primary care doctor, i would suggest going to urgent care center to have someone take a look at it.

In brief: Knot concerning

Dr. Stephen Noga
Dr. Stephen Noga
Dr. Marsha Davis