I have a Dripping water feeling from my buttock downwards. I had major lower back surgery 18 months ago so is it connected?

Doctor can evaluate. A primary care doctor, a physiatrist (physical medicine and rehabilitation doctor), a neurologist, or a neurosurgeon can evaluate to see what might be going on. Some patients with a condition called arachnoiditis have sensations that may feel like insects crawling on the skin or water trickling down the leg. Arachnoiditis is an inflammation of one of the linings of the spinal cord.