Where can I get psychological help near Roodeport?

Psychological help. I'm not sure where you live but you can contact your state psychological association who will give you names of licensed psychologists in your area. You can also see your primary care doctor who may have referrals, or contact your local hospital. Peace and good health.
Wrong place to ask. This is the HT public site. It features docs, based primarily in the US, who answer health questions. We have no access to or information about local healthcare systems or providers around the world where this site is seen.You need to contact local sources for such questions.
Psychology . You need to call your local medical association and they should be able to refer you. Great luck .