Hello, Please advise if I have hep B virus and If i can transmit it to my partner. Hep B AB: Reactive (Immune) Hep B AG: Negative Hep B Core: + ?

In brief: Not if vaccinated

There are a whole bunch of hepatitis B tests, and their meanings vary depending on a person's situation and past test results.
The only way to be sure is to ask the doctor who ordered the tests. The stated results mean a person is SAFE (no transmission), but nobody can guarantee complete safety. Thus, all partners should already be vaccinated, to avoid any risks.

In brief: Not if vaccinated

All babies born in the US are supposed to be vaccinated against Hepatitis B... for about the past 25-30 years already. However, it is always safer to confirm with one's partner, to make sure the partner had been vaccinated.
Dr. Shontae Buffington