When I ejaculate I ehaculate blood what do I do?

In brief: See your urologist
Blood in the ejaculate is not unusual but should be evaluated.
It is usually due to infection or inflammation of the ejaculatory ducts and usually poses no significant risk. Medications will usually take care of the problem if no other abnormilities are found. This can take months before it resolves but you can continue with sexual activity with the use of condoms.

In brief: See your urologist
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Michael Yu
Urology
In brief: See a urologist
Hematospermia is usually benign and goes away on its own.
If it occurs again after the initial episode is done, which may take a few weeks, then you need a urologist to evaluate more thoroughly.

In brief: See a urologist
Dr. Michael Yu
Dr. Michael Yu
Dr. Andrea Brand