I need help. I’m spiraling into depression. I’ve experienced parental loss through sudden and unexplained death, I am going through a deeply difficult relationship and a stressful work life. It’s all too much. What do I do?

Dr. William Conner

In brief: Please seek help

I commend you for asking for help.
The next step is to make a phone call to see a primary/ family doctor ASAP.You are having a normal reaction to all your stressors.You have done nothing wrong.You’ll improve with medicine, a therapist, good diet, good sleep and exercise. Please take next step ASAP to call your doctor.If you feel like hurting yourself, DO NOT! Call 800-273-8255 is suicide prevent!

In brief: Please seek help

I commend you for asking for help.
Dr. William Conner
Dr. William Conner
Dr. Eric Weisman