Is better a maxillofacial or a periodontist to make Bone graft?

Overlap. Oral & Maxollo-facial Surgeons, and Periodontists, have overlapping fields of expertise, treatment. If basal bone, the basic jaw bone, is involved, see Oral Surgeon. If alveolar bone, tooth housing bone, see a Periodontist. Your General Dentist can guide you.