43 year old Female unmarried,recent prolactin level is 32.12.Have forearm swelling. Also have chest heaviness during periods only,do I need treatment?

Dr. Stephen Southard

In brief: Complicated

I wish there was an easy answer. But it's not clear why a prolactin level was checked.
Forearm swelling and chest heaviness aren't symptoms that I would associated with elevated prolactin levels and the various pathologies that cause elevated prolactin levels. To be able to best guide you, consider a formal HealthTap Prime consultation so that the overall health picture can be better understood

In brief: Complicated

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology