Does anyone know of Maryland, DC or Northern Virginia doctors that do adult male circumcisions with a local anesthesia?

Wrong place to ask. This HT public site is based in California & features volunteer physicians scattered throughout the US who answer healthcare questions. The reviewers sign in at random & generally have little if any knowledge of the local providers or health plans around the world where the site is seen. Such questions should be posed to local doctors or your insurance company who do have access to that info.
Urologist. Make an appointment with two urologists in the area and get opinions about the planned surgery and also discuss it with your PCP. This is a good idea before any surgery plan. You may also want to talk to the anesthesiologist.
Adult circumcision. Please start by visiting your primary care doctor. He/she may have a referral for you. Peace and good health.