My daughter everyday for the last month has red bumps that come and go.Vary in sizes, they have one head on each bump itchy. Could it be hive or bites?

Dr. Joseph Bark
Dermatology

In brief: Needs Derm referral

There are,any questions needed in her case, but my major comment is that she needs to see a dermatologist, because the possibility of bites, imperious dermatologic conditions could beer on this diagnosis.
Naturally she needs to have a dermatologist I laid upon her rash because Here is a little or no history here. Remember that one good shows a picture to a dermatologist worth 1000 words.

In brief: Needs Derm referral

Dr. Joseph Bark
Dr. Joseph Bark
Dr. Jonathan Jassey