I have chronic headaches thats last days on end neck pain eye pain I've taken Imitrex (sumatriptan) steriods vicodin with no change I also have MS what can ease this?

In brief: See doctor

You may want to see a neurologist or rehab doctor or pain specialist.
Do you have lesion in cervical spinal cord or lower brain stem ?

In brief: See doctor

Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi
Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi
Dr. Damien Luviano
Ophthalmology

In brief: Optic neuritis?

First your doctor will determine what type of headache you have.
Headaches have many causes i suggest you see your physician and discuss a plan to determine the cause. Your doctor might order imaging of brain and optic nerve exam to rule out serious conditions.

In brief: Optic neuritis?

Dr. Damien Luviano
Dr. Damien Luviano

In brief: Co-morbidities

Am somewhat perplexed as to why your headaches cannot be managed, as several preventative approaches, such as BOTOX, Depakote, Topamax, (topiramate) or OTC preps such as riboflavin, butterbur, feverfew, Co-Q10, may stop the process.
In pts with MS, migraine occurs at 2-4X frequency of other folks. Maybe a headache specialist needs to get involved. Also, ? a dentist to evaluate jaw?

In brief: Co-morbidities

Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management

In brief: See your MS doc

In your case a more aggressive work up of the headache is in order. See your MS specialist.

In brief: See your MS doc

Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. Vikram Patel