Side effects of chantix?

Dr. Gregg Albers
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Serious Side Effects
Chantix has some serious side effects - change in behavior, agitation, depression, suicidal ideation.
You need to know about these before you take the chantix, and report them immediately to your doctor. Chantix is moderately effective to help patients quit, but I have had as many patients with side effects as I have that have done well. Please be careful.

In brief: Serious Side Effects
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Ravi Srivastava
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Nausea
The most common side effect noted in my practice is nausea.
It is lesser if you take the medication with food. Sleep disturbances like vivid dreams are not uncommon. Don't be scared and try to stick to he treatment. It is worth the trouble. Some patients may have to take half the dose if tolerability remains an issue.

In brief: Nausea
Dr. Ravi Srivastava
Dr. Ravi Srivastava
Dr. Jack Hinkle