My AMH test came out to be 0.71 ng/ml 3 weeks ago. I am on sprycel 140 mg/day. Is the drug misleading AMH Results to be inacccurate or shall I freeze my eggs as soon as possible?

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: AMH levels

AMH levels reflect the number of eggs left in the ovaries.
Sprycel is a chemotherapy drug usually for leukemia. If you are being treated for leukemia you may want to discuss with your oncologist how the disease and treatment is likely to affect your ovaries and future fertility. You may also want to consult with a reproductive endocrinologist to discuss options for egg preservation for future use

In brief: AMH levels

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jane Van Dis