I have a weak urine flow with some dribbling upon completion. I also am having trouble achieving and maintaining an erection. Had these for a year.

ED & Urinaton. You MAY have an enlarged prostate or other issues. Please see your doctor. If all is well medically, a clinical psychologist can help w/the ED. Peace and good health.