For the past 2-3 Weeks I have been having a fluttering feeling under my left breast/ribcage. Happens random but not back to back. EKGs Are normal.

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman

In brief: Fluttering

May be reflux, w/or w/o H pylori.
May also be cardiac as you can be normal with rare intermittent momentary abnormal heart beats that is not captured on a static EKG. Ask about doing a holter for at least 24 hours where you heart is monitored and you note when you are having episodes. Also consider echocardiogram to check for mitral valve prolapse. May also consider CXR mammogram F/u/ w/MD

In brief: Fluttering

May be reflux, w/or w/o H pylori.
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine