Hello I am 20 years old and i have swolen lymph glands in my neck 1.5-2cm large moveable painfull and same size for 3 months. Can that be from candidiasis i have in my throat, tongue,mouth for 5 months and also I have psoryasis on my hands and nails.

Pathology

In brief: How painful?

If they're really painful, you'd be seeking to take an analgesic, but if they're merely tender (like your testes), these are normal -- they're probably your friends.
I'm wondering why a grown man like yourself, with just a bit of psoriasis so far as you have shared, has candida in the mouth. If this is real, have you been checked for diabetes? HIV infection?

In brief: How painful?