Can having a thyroid disease make you at high risk, for a high risk pregnancy?

It could . Thyroid disease includes conditions with both too much (hyperthyroid) and too little (hypothyroidism) thyroid hormone. These pt.
More tests needed. It does not truly make you high risk but your thyroid hormone does need to be monitored more closely during pregnancy (via blood tests). If your thyroid is underactive, often the thyroid medication needs to be increased. Certain medications for overactive thyroid need to me changed during pregnancy as well. Correcting your thyroid levels is important for your baby's growth and development.