I've had muffled hearing and fullness in my right ear for a few days. Should I wait this out for a few days more or should I see a doctor. I have no pain or discharge. I tried wax softening drops as well as swimmers ear drops they have not helped.?

Blocked ears. Please visit your doctor
You probably have a buildup of wax.(impacted cerumen)
Use your drops at night and visit your Doctor the following day
This will make it easy for him/her to syringe
Wax softening drops typically soften drops but doesn’t remove them