I am experiencing curved penis during erection and PPP. I was wondering what are some treatments for this that doesn’t require surgery?

See a urologist. Plaque can build up in the penis. It can cause it to curve and may be painful to a sexual partner. This is called Pyronies Disease. A urologist can tell you if treatment is needed or not and give you options. Peace and good health.