I'm male i have anal hpv , is there any test to know the strain of virus in gay men, please aswer me i beg you .

In brief: Not yet

"Never say never," as the saying goes.
The HPV tests are only for women's cervixes. If you don't have a cervix, you don't qualify. So, what about researchers investigating HPV infections in other parts of the body, such as anuses or throats? You can look online to see if any such cancer or infectious disease researchers NEAR YOU are looking for subjects to study. Even then, you might not qualify.

In brief: Not yet

"Never say never," as the saying goes.
Dr. James Okamoto

In brief: See a specialist

If you have not had an anal pap test, it is recommended every 3 yrs for men who have sex with men.
This can help screen/detect early stages of anal cancer and although it is not officially approved for men, there is a DNA test that can be done by some clinics to test the strain of the HPV. I would also recommend that you ask your Dr about the HPV vaccine, which will help protect you against HPV.

In brief: See a specialist

Dr. James Okamoto
Dr. James Okamoto
Dr. Adam Levy