Can you catch the flu from someone who just had the flu shot?

Not usually. The're two kinds of flu vaccines. One is a weakened live virus vaccine given in a nasal form (nasal shot). There is a mild risk of getting the flu from someone who had a nasal flu shot, especially if those around have poor immune system. The other vaccine is made from particles of a dead virus. It is commonly given as a shot into the muscle. One and others around cannot get the flu from this.
No. You can not be infected at all if they received a flu shot. This is also true of the live attenuated intranasal vaccine unless you are immuncompromised.