I've had a stomachache for 2 days now with no diarrhea or vomiting. No appetite, everything I do eat makes my stomach roll and cramp.

Dr. Harold Fields

In brief: Gastritis

You may have inflammation of the stomach.
Stay away from fries and fatty foods. Try Zantac 100mg night and morning. I f you see no improvement then see your doctor for an examination and treatment. Good Luck

In brief: Gastritis

Dr. Harold Fields
Dr. Harold Fields
Dr. James Okamoto

In brief: See your Dr

I would recommend seeing your Dr about this to be safe.
In addition to being able to get a more detailed history, your Dr can also do a physical, order labs or imaging studies if indicated. Sometimes pain in the "stomach" region ends up being the gallbladder or pancreas, so an exam is always necessary. It "could" be an ulcer, or gastritis, which is common, however you need an exam to be sure.

In brief: See your Dr

Dr. James Okamoto
Dr. James Okamoto
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery