Am suffering from severe chest pain ,I consulted with a GP in Life Flora clinic, reffered me to Dr Pawlak who conducted procedure i.e Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy 2 wks ago,. nothing could be detected.The pains r still there & severe, please help?

Dr. Richard Zimon

In brief: Just a thought

the pain might originate in a pinched nerve in your LOWER NECK/ UPPER BACK ie C7-T1.
....

Just a thought

Hope it's helpful!
Dr Z

In brief: Just a thought

....

Just a thought

Hope it's helpful!
Dr Z
Dr. Richard Zimon
Dr. Richard Zimon
Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Here is my advise

Pain in the chest can be due to many causes.
Your doctor has checked your digestive system(esophagus/food pipe) but you should ask the doctor to control your pain with medication. The simple things you can do are take an antacid like Zantac to control stomach acidity which is one cause of chest pain.If this does not help, take Paracetamol. A Chest X-ray may be useful if pain persists for >2 week

In brief: Here is my advise

Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology