I have been having bowel movements 6 times a day. Now my butthole hurts anything to do to help the pain?

Dr. Stevan Cordas

In brief: Diarrhea my thoughts

How old are you. There are many causes of unformed stools including emotions, inflammation, parasites, allergies, infections obstructions and worse.
Get help asap from your doctor to find the cause. It is better to turn off the tap then clean the water off the floor (proverb).

In brief: Diarrhea my thoughts

Dr. Stevan Cordas
Dr. Stevan Cordas
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

Tucks medicated pads or witch hazel could help.
Is there a reason u r having six bowel movements per day? Are they normal or are they loose, runny, bloody, hard like rocks, etc? Has this been evaluated before. You could also use a bit of prep-h to soothe. Lastly, and cheapest, a little white pertoleum jelly (vaseline) is dirt cheap. Do not put it into the whole, just the outside.

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick