I am a female 45 years old In my urine Analysis report it is showing that my puss cells is 30--35 .And i am having lower abdomen pain. Pain and burning sensation while and after urination I go to bathroom more frequently done a total hysterectomy?

Pathology

In brief: Urinary infection

All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that.
Talk to the doctor who ordered the tests. Having said that, what you described suggests urinary infection and you should see your doctor for antibiotic prescription.
Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

In brief: Urinary infection

Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery