A few months ago I went to the hospital with the flu. I had low potassium and my EKG came back borderline with non specific t wave abnormality.

Pathology

In brief: Bananas and oranges

Taking fruit would help your potassium.
If you do not have any symptoms you may watch and wait and get it evaluated next time you see your doctor.
Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

In brief: Bananas and oranges

Taking fruit would help your potassium.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology