Daycare vs grandmas. Why would an md want to avoid daycares? I did listen no daycare.

Dr. Charlene Sojico

In brief: Exposures

Your baby will be at risk for more germ exposures against just one caregiver.

In brief: Exposures

Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Charlene Sojico

In brief: Not sure

The advantages of grandma vs.
Daycare maybe more one on one attention, and less exposure to viral illnesses. The advantages of daycare maybe socialization, and, actually, exposure to viral illnesses. There is alot of eveidence that exposure to illneses leads to a healthier immune system, and less infecctions as a child ages. I feel this should always be a personal choice.

In brief: Not sure

The advantages of grandma vs.
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Perspective

Kids love grandma vs parents prefer daycare.
Grandma difficult to have boundaries i'n all angles. But grandma cheaper materially but costly emotionally - you either way pay - how is your perspective.

In brief: Perspective

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Jonathan Jassey