My toes are swollen and cold and they are blue , what should I do? When I try to worm them the swelling increases

Dr. Arthur Christiano
Sports Medicine

In brief: Needs evaluation

Toes and other extremities can be swollen for a variety of reasons: injury, exposure to cold temps, etc.
Based on your description, i would recommend evaluation by your pcp or a vascular surgeon. There are some common conditions (raynauds) which can cause the symptoms you describe but more serious problems need to be ruled out first.

In brief: Needs evaluation

Dr. Arthur Christiano
Dr. Arthur Christiano
Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Suggests vascular

This suggests a vascular problem.A problem in blood flow to the toes can cause the cold, swelling and blueness.
This can be a major medical problem and needs immediate medical attention to evaluate the circulation to your toes.

In brief: Suggests vascular

Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine