I've taken a whole month of birth control and still haven't gotten my period. I just started a new month and my pregnancy tests came out neg. Pregnant?

Depends on brand. Some of the newer low dose birth control pills have a nice side effect of giving patients light to minimal periods. If your pregnancy test is negative then I would discuss with your doctor if this continues over the next couple of cycles. Also check your brand of pills and you can ask your doctor if this is a brand that has this side effect.
Do not worry. Many women have very light periods on birth control pills. Sometimes the period does not occur at all, as long as you take your pill every day you don't have to worry about pregnancy. Talk to your doctor if you are still concerned.