I have been dealing with slight headaches for four days. It could be a possible brain tumor or my impacted wisdom tooth. What could it be?

In brief: See below

See your dentist for an evaluation of your third molars, good luck!

In brief: See below

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Agreed, start the investigative process with your Dentist.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Headache

There are hundreds of causes for headache ranging from malocclusion to bad habits to infection to trauma to many other causes.
See your Physician to determine the cause of your headache. If necessary he/she will refer you to the appropriate specialist, including an Oral Surgeon if wisdom teeth require treatment. Quit guessing, get examined.

In brief: Headache

Dr. Eric Weisman