Thyroid nodules 1 cm and elevated tsh, calcium, do I have cancer?

Probably not. Your physician will address the nodule, perhaps by having a needle biopsy performed. If your calcium is more than very slightly above reference range, and you're not just dehydrated, this deserves a lab workup to be sure you're not walking around with hyperparathyroidism which can make you quite sick. The high TSH also needs evaluation. All three are quite treatable.