Had anMRI for my left wrist.Lay down on my back.MRI noises were very loud&hurtful.After MRI,had dizziness,head tension&hotness,chest pain,heaviness in the middle of chest,shortness of breath,weakness,tiredness.CanMRI harm my heart,brain,hearing,ears?

In brief: Shouldn't be harmful

A patient with such symptoms can review them with her primary care doctor to see if they are from hyperventilation due to anxiety during an MRI.
Some patients don't like the tight space inside and MRI machine, especially with the loud noises of the machine, and end up having all sorts of anxiety symptoms during and immediately after an MRI. There are "open MRI" machines for such patients.

In brief: Shouldn't be harmful

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology