Conclusion of MRI is L4/5-Focal left paracentral-Foraminal protrusion intending thecal sac and impringing the traversing l5 root at the latrel recess ?

Dr. Paul Garrett
Radiology

In brief: Pinched nerve

The red in the picture is disc material and a protrusion into the foramen pushes on the nerve which is grey in the picture.
The diagnosis can be supported by physical exam and nerve conduction tests (EMG).
Physical therapy with possible traction or inversion table may help. Try to avoid surgery. I do exercises and hang on a noodle in the pool. Anti inflammatories might also help.

In brief: Pinched nerve

Dr. Paul Garrett
Dr. Paul Garrett
Dr. Eric Weisman