When I move the fingers of my right hand, the inner side of my hand hurts. What might be the reason?

Dr. F. Thomas Kaplan
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: Tendonitis
The palm at the based the fingers is a common area to develop tendon inflammation.
It typically affects one finger at a time, though some patients have multiple fingers affected. Pain can be the only symptom, but many will develop catching or triggering of the finger.

In brief: Tendonitis
Dr. F. Thomas Kaplan
Dr. F. Thomas Kaplan
Dr. Chris Oh
In brief: Strain
You could have pulled the muscles and tendons on that side (abductor carpi).
I would rest as much as possible, take some anti-inflammatories such as advil/ibuprofen first (with food) and if does not improve in few days see a doc.

In brief: Strain
Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. Arnon Rubin