I have this pea sized lumped above my right testes that seems to be getting larger. What should I do about it?

Need to be seen. It could be absolutely nothing like a cyst, but you should be seen by your provider. May benefit from a ultrasound.
Lumps. need to be diagnosed by your doctor. Please see her or him. It could be something minor such as a cyst or something more serious. Either way, you need to know. Peace and good health.