I drink and smoke a lot but I am not habitual of drinking and smoking. So please tell me till which age I can drink and smoke without any health prob?

Nicole Bressler
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Harms at Any Age

Drinking and smoking a lot will cause many health problems at any age.
Excessive drinking & smoking leads to cancer, liver damage, lung, heart, gi, problems, the list goes on. The earlier you start smoking/drinking too much the sooner the problems will happen. Starting as a teen can lead to developmental & growth problems. See your doctor for more info & ways to help quit smoking & limit alcohol.

In brief: Harms at Any Age

Nicole Bressler
Nicole Bressler
Answer assisted by Nicole Bressler, Medical Student
Dr. Jeff Blixt
Addiction Medicine

In brief: How old are you?

What ever that age is that is the age you need to stop this behavior. Sounds like you dont do it very day, however when you say alot, that makes me think you binge drink which can result in serious consequences, same with smoking, and while not 100 percent, that day may come where these behaviors do become habitual, and you have lost the ability to control them.

In brief: How old are you?

Dr. Jeff Blixt
Dr. Jeff Blixt
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology