Pain in my knees?

Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry
In brief: Many possibilities
Knee pain can be due to many things such as gout, infection, inflammation of the bursa, or due to tendon, cartilage, or bone abnormalities.
Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.

In brief: Many possibilities
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice
In brief: See sports med
I recommend going to sports medicine office.
There is an 8 week course with injections of Hyaluronate and physical exercise. It works great for osteoarthritis.

In brief: See sports med
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Rosalyn Nguyen
Sports Medicine
In brief: Sports Medicine
Get a check up with a sports medicine specialist.
Depends on which part of your knee hurts and if there are other symptoms, e.g. Swelling, buckling, locking, etc. Knee pain can be due to numerous problems, such as arthritis, or problems with the meniscus, ligament, tendon, bursa, or can be referred from other places.

In brief: Sports Medicine
Dr. Rosalyn Nguyen
Dr. Rosalyn Nguyen