Is that acai berry diet good for losing weight rapidly?

Dr. Dean Giannone

In brief: Antioxidant benefit.

Acai berry is very high in antioxidants, like pomegranate and blueberry.
Contrary to popular lore, there's no magic to Acai berry other than its potent antioxidant power. It's a low calorie option for people losing weight, though.

In brief: Antioxidant benefit.

Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Dean Giannone

In brief: Fiber effect

I don't have any personal experience.
1 ounce of acai berry juice contains approximately 15.6 calories. The açai berry has about 247 calories per 100-grams. 50 grams of powdered acai pulp has about 26 grams of dietary fiber. Because dietary fiber can help one to feel full it may be helpful for appetite suppression.

In brief: Fiber effect

I don't have any personal experience.
Dr. Peter Kurzweil