I am experiencing pain with urination (quality: stinging or burning sensation) . The following also describe me: Vaginal pain, Bladder pain, and Frequent urination. What should I do?

Dr. Audrey Lance
Gynecology

In brief: UTI

If you have a urinary tract infection (and it sounds like you do), the only way to treat that is to use antibiotics.
You should see a doctor, or go to an urgent care clinic, where they can prescribe you antibiotics. You can use Azo, which you can get at the drug store, to help with the discomfort, however this will not treat the infection so it is still important to see a health care provider.

In brief: UTI

Dr. Adam Levy