I am experiencing behavior problems (quality: reacts poorly to criticism), loss of temper, difficulty concentrating and mood swings. The following also describe me: Increased energy level, Self Esteem, Personality changes, Restlessness, and Inattention.

You are a teenager. Nobody likes being criticized. A teenager deserves to be taught and guided by example instead. It would make me angry, too. Can you focus on things you enjoy — or stay on task when it’s not something hopelessly boring? What do other teenagers say about you? If they think you’re outside normal limits, see your physician. Otherwise, you’re having growing pains. Don’t gaslight yourself. .
Get help. Speak to someone whom you trust - parent, teacher, doctor or whoever you think will respond in a caring manner even someone you feel good about even tho you may not even have close relationship .