My foreskin has been swollen and itchy and my head is red it started 2 days ago in the morning and it felt werid so i looked at it and it was swollen ?

Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Could be infection?

Wash this area with warm water and dry it with a blow dryer and do this 3 times daily.
if it is not better in 2-3 days time, you will need to see a urologist for further advice such as a circumcision.

In brief: Could be infection?

Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: See doctor

Since this must be quite troublesome for you, best to see your doctor. We don't know enough about the history to offer you even a guess (fungal infection latex allergy from condom, STD etc)

In brief: See doctor

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu