I've had severe vaginal itching buring for 3 months cultures and blood tests came back negative . Any ideas? My ua did show moderate epithilial casts.

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Need more info

I'd need more information from you - as to where is the itching (inside, outside), any associated symptoms - discharge, bleeding, skin lesions.
History - any change in personal hygiene products, detergents, sexually active or not? What tests were done and what are the results? Were you tested for diabetes by chance? Did you have complete blood count?

In brief: Need more info

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
well, it may be true, too, but I have to say that sometimes despite a good search some problems remain hard to be diagnosed.